MCH is Seeking Clinicians
Maine Children's Home (MCH) is seeking a compassionate clinical counselor looking for:
- A flexible schedule that you control, that fits your life, and that comes with the option to have summers off.
- An additional two paid weeks off per year in addition to paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal time.
- A base salary for a schedule that you define with an opportunity to add to that on your terms.
- A workplace that is passionate about self-care and takes it seriously.
- A workplace that supports you in advancing your skills and abilities in trauma-focused and evidence-based treatments and approaches.
- A safe, trauma-informed environment for clients to receive the best possible mental health care.
- Passionate colleagues providing outpatient therapy to young children, youth, and their families.
- Paid life and disability, EAP Plan, and a retirement plan.
If this sounds like what you are looking for in your life and career, MCH is accepting applications from both fully licensed and conditionally licensed master’s level social workers (LCSW, LCPC, etc.).
At least 2 years of experience in professional counseling with children and families. Experience in working with young children is desired as well as a personal interest in increasing skills in play therapy, and other evidenced-based models of treatment, including trauma-focused approaches. Experience working with adoptive/foster families is highly desirable.
Competitive compensation package including paid holidays, vacation, sick, and personal time, health insurance, dental insurance, incentives, company paid life and disability, and an opportunity to participate in a 403b retirement plan.
Fully licensed LCSW or LCPC preferred, but we will also consider conditionally licensed professionals
For more information or to apply, please contact:
Diana Rafuse, Director of Operations – email@example.com
207-873-4253 Ext 211
Are you interested in working with Maine Children’s Home?
We have many experienced and dedicated staff members who have a tremendous passion for helping children and their families and as the agency continues to grow, we’re interested in hearing from people who share that passion.
Job openings are posted on this page as they become available, but you can always email your qualifications to Diana Rafuse at firstname.lastname@example.org.